01 October 2019

Restaurants And Takeaways

I've noticed that in some places like Brighton London and Bristol have vegan restaurants and cafes and probably more options when it comes to restaurants and takeaways in general. In so many other places however, I either have to ask or make a guess that some of the vegetarian options happen to be vegan. In a lot of places that are not big cities, there are far fewer vegan options than meat or vegetarian. I don't see why, because you can make an alternative to pretty much anything, so I think there should be a similar amount of choice. Speaking of which, I went to a Pizza Hut recently and discovered that they have started doing vegan pizzas and will be having vegan pasta dishes in the future. The weird thing is though that only some of the pizzas are available at all the restaurants. I wonder if this is also the case in the American Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment